TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Jaq Grantford Fine Art website (ABN 77165784610). By visiting the website and formulating requests for services provided hereby Jaq Grantford Fine Art and its affiliates you unconditionally agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions outlined herewith, “You” is defined as the visitor to the website, browsing and preceding to offering and actively engaging in the purchase of products from Jaq Grantford Fine Art. Jaq Grantford Fine Art, a company based in Australia who will accept an offer to purchase goods, confirm the order, supply and subsequently arrange for delivery for said goods upon payment.
Any orders placed by you must be placed in accordance with these conditions.
ART FOR SALE
- All prices shown are in Australian currency ($AU).
- 10% GST applies. This is included in all prices and is calculated at checkout.
- The colour of the art may vary slightly to what is displayed on the website. This can occur due to a wide range of factors such as different monitor settings, computer hardware, colour bits depth and numerous other reasons.
- Shipping and returns are governed by our Shipping policy. By using this Website and the Services associated with this Website, you are agreeing to the Shipping Policy. To view our Shipping Policy Click here.
- Jaq Grantford Fine Art reserves the right to not sell an item to an individual or group at any given time, even if payment has been made. In such an instance, a full refund will be processed promptly.
- There is a 50% deposit required for any commissioned art. If the work has been started then the deposit is non-refundable as this is used to cover the cost of materials spent and time.
- All costs will be provided in a quote in Australian currency including GST and delivery.
- Copyright: Images used on this website are reproduced with express permission. Copyright is retained by Jaq Grantford Fine Art. Any unauthorized reproduction will result in legal proceedings.
- Access to this website is at the user’s own risk. Jaq Grantford Fine Art is not responsible in any way for the content of any websites externally linked to this website. Jaq Grantford Fine Art is not responsible for the actions of users on this website.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the website and any transactions conducted on or through the website. Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Jaq Grantford Fine Art also does not guarantee that this website is free from errors or viruses, and states that it is the user’s responsibility to ensure that they are not exposed to viruses, Trojan horses or any other code of a destructive manner.
- This website may also, on occasion, include links to other websites which are not controlled by us. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information. You acknowledge that they are used at your own risk. They do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of Victoria.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Acknowledgement of Terms: By completing your purchase you agree to the terms and conditions above.