TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions apply to the use of the Jaq Grantford Fine Art website (ABN 77165784610). By visiting the website and formulating requests for services provided hereby Jaq Grantford Fine Art and its affiliates you unconditionally agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Please read them carefully.
For the purposes of the Terms and Conditions outlined herewith, “You” is defined as the visitor to the website, browsing and preceding to offering and actively engaging in the purchase of products from Jaq Grantford Fine Art. Jaq Grantford Fine Art, a company based in Australia who will accept an offer to purchase goods, confirm the order, supply and subsequently arrange for delivery for said goods upon payment.
Any orders placed by you must be placed in accordance with these conditions.
ART FOR SALE
- All prices shown are in Australian currency ($AU).
- 10% GST applies. This is included in all prices and is calculated at checkout.
- The colour of the art may vary slightly to what is displayed on the website. This can occur due to a wide range of factors such as different monitor settings, computer hardware, colour bits depth and numerous other reasons.
- Shipping and returns are governed by our Shipping policy. By using this Website and the Services associated with this Website, you are agreeing to the Shipping Policy. To view our Shipping Policy Click here.
- Jaq Grantford Fine Art reserves the right to not sell an item to an individual or group at any given time, even if payment has been made. In such an instance, a full refund will be processed promptly.
- There is a 50% deposit required for any commissioned art. If the work has been started then the deposit is non-refundable as this is used to cover the cost of materials spent and time.
- All costs will be provided in a quote in Australian currency including GST and delivery.