SHIPPING AND RETURNS
- All orders are shipped via Pack and Send.
- PO Boxes cannot be used as a delivery destination.
- Please ensure all delivery details are correct and as much information is provided. Your delivery will need to be signed for, so please ensure someone is home or provide an alternate address where someone can accept your delivery within business hours.
- Jaq Grantford Fine Art are responsible for international orders once the order has been shipped.
- Orders are inspected and approved before sale. If your order arrives damaged, please email us within 24 hours of receiving your order. For your reference, we suggest you take photos of any damage.
- Delivery is free within Australia
- International sales will incur an additional cost for shipping and a quote will be issued for approval.
- If you wish to cancel the order due to the cost of the international shipping please notify us via email within 24hours of receiving the shipping quote and we will refund you the purchase amount.
- Any additional charges, such as import duties, taxes or customs fees are not included in the delivery fee or print price and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- The art is packed with extreme care with padding and sturdy boxes. When opening please handle with care.
- For orders within Australia please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- For international orders please allow 25 days for delivery.
Jaq Grantford Fine Art offers customers a 7 day return period on original artworks from the time of the purchaser receiving delivery of the artwork should they change their mind once they see the artwork in person.
- Artwork must be repackage as it was when delivered to them, and Jaq Grantford Fine Art will arrange for the work to be picked up and returned.
- The cost of return shipping will be covered by the purchaser and subtracted from the amount refunded once the art has been delivered back.
- If the art is returned in any condition less than when it was sent originally, the purchaser will have the cost subtracted from their refund.
- If the Art arrives damaged you should contact Jaq Grantford Fine Art within 24 hours of receiving delivery of your order. For your reference, we suggest you take photos of any damage.
- You will receive a full refund which is covered by the insurance and we will arrange to have the work returned.
- This refund policy does not apply to artworks which have been damaged after delivery, or if any attempt has been made to alter the product.
Please note that these shipping and returns policy only applies to work sold through this website. Any prints purchased through My Fine Art Prints, Blue Thumb Art, Artsy, or any other third party selling the art of Jaq Grantford will have their own policy.