How is the art packed and delivered
The art is sent through Pack and Send Cheltenham where it is wrapped with great care in a secure box hand made for the art.
If you wish to use a wooden crate that is also an option, but it would have an extra cost. Please notify us if you would like this and we can get a quote for you.
Much of Jaq’s work has been sent all over the world using Pack and Send Cheltenham and they have always taken the greatest of care.
What is the returns policy on art purchased through the website?
Jaq Grantford Fine Art offers customers a 7 day return period on original artworks from the time of you receiving delivery of the artwork should you change your mind once you see the artwork in person.
For more details on Shipping and Returns please read our full Shipping and Returns Policy
What is the shipping cost of art purchased?
SHIPPING FOR PORTRAITS COMMISSIONED
A separate quote will be given for shipping along with the quote of the portrait.
SHIPPING FOR ART PURCHASED VIA THE WEBSITE
- Delivery is free within Australia
- International sales will incur an additional cost for shipping and a quote will be issued for approval.
- If you wish to cancel the order due to the cost of the international shipping please notify us via email within 24hours of receiving the shipping quote and we will refund you the purchase amount.
- Any additional charges, such as import duties, taxes or customs fees are not included in the delivery fee or print price and will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
How long does it take for the art to be delivered?
- For orders within Australia please allow up to 14 days for delivery.
- For international orders please allow 25 days for delivery.
Can I use my own photo for a portrait I commission?
Unless the portrait is of someone who is deceased Jaq takes her own photos during a sitting. This way she can create attractive lighting and doesn’t infringe on the copyright of any other photos.
How long does a commission take to be completed?
This very much depends on the size and complexity of the commission. You should allow at least 2 months, but Jaq will confirm with you the timeframe when you commission the work.
Can I still commission a work if I don't live in Australia?
Yes, Jaq takes commissions from all over the world. If sittings are required, travel costs will be factored into the cost. All these details will be worked out in person with Jaq to make the process as smooth as possible.